Aboriginal Youth Work Exchange Program
How to get a summer job and gain experience and skills in natural resource management.
How it works
You could get an 8-week summer job working with the Ministry of Natural Resources and/or an Aboriginal community or organization – for up to 3 summers in a row. Some jobs are in Ontario Parks.
• do hands-on work in natural resource management
• get minimum wage
• get education, training and coaching
• develop personal and professional skills
You are eligible if you are:
• a self-identified Aboriginal (First Nation, Inuit or Métis)
• a student
• between 15-24 years old (up to 29 for persons with a disability)
How to apply
It’s easy to apply! For any job you’re interested in, just send a cover letter and résumé to the contact name given in the list of available positions. For the list of available positions, please click here.