2018 SENIOR SUMMER STUDENT POSITIONS
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS: 12:00 PM on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 – Click here for the Summer Student Application
As outlined in the Curve Lake First Nation Human Resource Management Manual, applications are now being accepted from STATUS MEMBERS FROM CURVE LAKE FIRST NATION for the following Senior Summer Student positions:
• All applicants must be a Status Member of Curve Lake First Nation between the ages of 15 and 30 at the start of the Summer Student Program.
• All applicants must have been a registered full-time student at the end of 2017/2018 academic year and be returning to school in the 2018/2019 academic year.
• A Basic Information Form is attached and the completed form MUST BE submitted with your application package.
CLFN Student Application Forms and Individual Summer Student Position Descriptions are available at the Reception Desk at the Government Services Building and the Employment Resource Centre.
A complete Application Package consists of:
(Please use this as a checklist before handing in your application package)
• Cover Letter indicating which position you are applying for
• Completed CLFN Student Application Form
• CPIC ◄REMEMBER! Must be attached to application or proof of receipt that application has been made. Successful candidates will be reimbursed.
• Current Resume
• One (1) Reference that includes Name, Address and Phone Number
Applications are to be addressed to:
Summer Student Selection Committee
Curve Lake First Nation Government Services Building
Curve Lake, ON K0L 1R0
or can be faxed in: 705-657-8708
Please ensure that your Application Package is received at the Reception Desk at the Government Services Building before 12:00 pm Wednesday, May 23, 2018.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.