The Housing Committee is seeking a community representative to join their Committee.
The Housing Committee is a Committee of Council and under the direction of Council. It was established to discuss and make decisions on all subjects related to Housing in Curve Lake First Nation.
This Committee provides input into:
- Inspection Services and environmental assessments
- Housing & Renovation loans and all current mortgages
- Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program (RRAP)
- Section 10 Mortgages
- Section 95 Rental Housing
- Emergency Repair Fund
- New initiatives to support member in obtaining safe housing, both on and off territory.
Gary Williams and Ted Coppaway are the current 2016-2019 Council Portfolios; they will alternate chairing the meetings and the one not serving as a chair for the meeting will vote.
Seeking one (1) community member who will be appointed by Council to be a voting member.
Samantha Taylor – Housing Coordinator is the staff resource without voting privileges.
Third Thursday of each month; 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm in the Council Chambers of the CLFN Government Services Building.
To apply, please submit letter of interest and completed Committee application form (click here for form) at the Reception desk of the Government Services to the attention of Samantha Taylor, Housing Coordinator – SamanthaT@curvelake.ca